To download these publications, simply click on the document you desire. Some documents are larger files than others and may take a few minutes to download.
Tamworth Visitor Information
- Tamworth Visitor Guide
- Tamworth Map with accommodation and dining guide
- Discover Country Music Capital
- Free activites around Tamworth
Regional Maps and Resources
- Barraba Scenic Routes Map
- Barraba Scenic Routes
- Nundle Tourist Brochure
- Manilla Tourist Brochure
- Tamworth - Attunga - Manilla - Somerton Trail
- Tamworth - Dungowan - Nundle - Wallabadah (Tourist Drive 23)
- Uralla to Bendemeer via Walcha (Tourist Drive 21)
- Quirindi Country Drives Brochure - includes Tamworth to Willow Tree via Quirindi(Tourist Drive 25)
Long vehicle parking
There are 2 areas in Tamworth for long vehicles, ie: cars with caravans, motorhomes and RV's.
Look for this sign:
Peel Street, located near the skatepark, closest cross street, Darling Street.
Solander Drive, off Gipps Street from the Goonoo Goonoo Road intersection, alongside the Peel River
For more information, visit the Parking section of the Tamworth Regional Council website.